Candlelight Processional at EPCOT Center on Friday, December 9, 2016
Celebrate the Christmas season with a festive holiday meal, explore Epcot Center, Orlando, be guaranteed seating at the annual Candlelight Processional and leave the driving to us – all for $265pp!
Savor a delectable lunch followed by an awe-inspiring holiday extravaganza! Featuring a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a glorious mass choir, the Candlelight Processional is a popular and enchanting event that tends to fill up quickly. Each night, a celebrity narrates the Biblical story of our Savior’s birth. Gorgeous choral pieces performed by an orchestra and various choirs are interwoven with the narration, inspiring the audience with songs of hope and joy.
This day trip includes:
- Motor coach roundtrip transportation from the church; departs at 7:00 am to Epcot in Walt Disney World;
- Enjoy a late lunch in “Germany” at their Biergarten;
- Explore Epcot before and after lunch, as well as after the Processional; and,
- Attend the 6:45 pm Candlelight Processional.
- The motor coach will depart at 9:00 pm to arrive CLUMC between midnight and 1:00 am.
Full payment due upon booking; make checks payable to Cypress Lake United Methodist Church.
Must book by November 8, 2016. After November 8, 2016: no refunds allowed.
A minimum of 40 people needed for this trip, but space is limited. Please contact the church office if you have any questions.
Sponsored by the Cypress Lake UMC Travel Ministry.