Electronic giving means you’ll never miss a donation. You can set the frequency of recurring gifts (once a month or once a week) in addition to making one-time special gifts. Giving methods include:
- Automatic withdrawals from your bank account – this is the BEST method for the church because we are not assessed any fees! Unlike recurring card donations, you won’t need to update your information when your credit or debit card expires.
- Credit and debit cards – easy and convenient! The church does pay fees on each transaction; you can choose to help cover the processing costs, but the church is assessed fees above and beyond those costs.
If you switched to online giving and are still receiving giving envelopes, email or call the church office so that we can take you off the envelope list.
Giving online is secure, easy, and allows you to view your complete online giving history.
- Click on the “Secure Online Giving” button below.
- On the next page, click on the “Create Profile” button, then follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your contributions.
- You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled.