We stream our services at 8, 9:30, and 11 am, so feel free to join us for worship from home. If you’re ready to join us in person, please click on the link below to RSVP for church.
Yes, we have in-person and online worship!
Here are a few things you need to know before joining us in person:
COVID-19 Policy Update
May 14, 2021
People who are fully vaccinated will now have the option of not wearing masks or maintaining physical distancing in most outdoor and indoor settings, including Bible studies, community groups, and attending worship. We will not ask for proof of vaccination, but will expect that individuals will be responsible for understanding what fully vaccinated means and take precautions if they are not fully vaccinated.
People who are unvaccinated or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 should wear face masks. There are many in our congregation who will also wear masks – immunocompromised people, children who are not yet eligible to be vaccinated, and other people who choose to wear a face mask regardless of vaccination status. One of our core values at Cypress Lake is welcoming all. We will maintain our long-standing tradition of doing no harm and honoring those who choose or need to wear masks.
Things to Remember:
- If you believe you or a household member may have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask you not to attend worship services and instead worship with us via the live stream.
- The church nursery is open for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. JAM Sunday School is scheduled to resume in August 2021. We have kids’ activity packets available to keep your elementary aged children engaged in worship.
- Masks should be worn by all unvaccinated adults and children age 5 and over.
- Seating is self-selected, but please respect distance from other parties already seated.
- We are not using bulletins, attendance registers, or offering plates.
- We are not serving coffee, but our water fountains are open.