This is the fifth year of our “Season of Caring” – a way of showing our thankfulness for God’s blessings in our lives.
We are collecting food for the South Fort Myers Food Pantry November 21.
All donations go to our neighbors in need. No glass jars, please.
Items requested by the Food Pantry:
- Canned soup
- Canned fruit
- Jelly/ jam
- Canned ravioli/Spaghettios
- Boxed side dishes: rice dishes, potatoes, and noodles
We are also supporting multiple local mission partners through the Season of Caring:
- women and children served by Abuse Counseling and Treatment (ACT)
- children and teens in the Tice community
- young mothers and their children at Our Mother’s Home
- trafficked and exploited women and their children through Into the Jordan
- Dunbar High School Girls’ Basketball Team
- residents of Path2Freedom‘s Magnolia House
- residents and clients of Fort Myers Rescue Mission
The “angel trees” in the Sanctuary lobby will have ornaments with the gifts requested by our partners. Pick up an ornament, shop for the item on the tag, and return your NEW items, UNWRAPPED or in GIFT BAGS with the tag attached, by November 28.
There are a lot of different choices for everyone and we will be making Christmas brighter for children, teens, women and men across southwest Florida.
You can also make a financial gift to support the Season of Caring. Use the “Make a Contribution” button below.
- If you have an online giving account, log in to your account, and then click “Add Transaction.”
- Enter your contribution amount next to “MISS Des” and then type “Season of Caring” in the box next to it.
- Choose “One Time” for the Donation Frequency, and follow the instructions for processing the donation.