As a way of serving our community, we are collecting school supplies for teachers who would ordinarily spend their own money to restock their classrooms midyear. All supplies are welcome; high-quality items are needed even more than large quantities! Here are a few ideas:
- Pre-sharpened Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 24 count Crayola crayons
- 10 pack Crayola markers
- Expo low-odor dry erase markers
- Reams of copy paper
- Plastic folders with prongs
- Glue sticks (small and large)
- Notebook paper (looseleaf/ filler paper)
- Hand sanitizer
- School scissors
- Erasers (large pink and pencil cap)
Bring your items to worship on Sunday, December 29, or to the church office during the week.
If you can help sort the donations and get them ready for teacher pick up, join the local outreach team on Friday, January 3 at 9:30 am. Teachers, you are invited to “shop” the donations on Sunday, January 5 or Monday, January 6; contact the office for more details.